Our client is a classic, luxurious and super stylisheyewear brand that is known for their exquisite craftsmanship and superbcustomer service. They have an extreme passion for superiorproducts and an obsession with giving their clients authentic and consistenthigh-end eyewear, both optical and for sun. With a distinctive companyculture, rooted in California, they have a laid back approach to things whilealso remaining on top of the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for greeting all visitors, establishingquick, friendly rapport with all visitors and employees, as well as answeringand directing incoming calls, and therefore plays an important role inrepresenting and upholding the brand image.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Work closely with the staffing department to ensure that all interview candidates to the NY office receive a gift bag on first visit
- Meet and greet all visitors and announce to internal employees upon arrival
- Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory
- Maintain phone list such as changes in job title or position, new employees and employees that are no longer with the company
- Special projects as required
• Minimum education required:some college or equivalent applicable work experience; Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Excellent organizational, time management,multitasking and planning skills in order to manage projects
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work wellindependently in a fast paced, deadline-oriented office/workroom
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,and Lotus Notes (or similar email environment)
Sendyour resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminalhistories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles FairChance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”