Our client is a leading luxury fashion company based in the heart of New York City. A blend of classic American style with distinctive New York spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. Best known for their men’s and women’s small leather goods, this iconic brand has become a staple in the fashion industry.
As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people.
In this role you will be the voice and face of the company as you provide the best in class customer service.
- Receive incoming emails, faxes, phone calls and letters
- Assistance in planning, organizing and recording internal meetings, briefings, seminars and events
- Receive and direct department visitors
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals
- Responsible for maintaining a fun, friendly, and safe environment
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OSX; must be very tech savvy
- Tenacity and attention to detail, and experience working in a very diverse team
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations