Our client is one of the world’s largest interactive advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will perform administrative duties and tasks.
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner
- Operate a multi-phone line system
- Ensure conference rooms, supply cabinet, kitchen and other common areas are clean, fully stocked and well-organized
- Manage calendars and appointments for team
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel arrangements, conferences etc
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Detail oriented, well-organized and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask and exceptional time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook