Our client is a shared services office for a leading creative agency in need of a candidate to join their team.
The front desk Receptionist is the face and voice of the office providing a welcoming experience for internal and external clients. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced multi-tasker who can handle incoming calls and partner with shared services teams to support various internal needs. Successful candidate will have a customer service oriented outlook as well as excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills, topped off by a polished, professional image.
• Operate the reception desk, greet visitors, and assist with maintaining the office environment
• Handle incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner
• Accept deliveries, sort mail, and maintain office contact list
• Maintain office environment to ensure clean and organized appearances at all times
• Order office supplies as needed
• Handle projects as assigned
• Provide administrative support to shared services team
• 4-year college degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal