24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Receptionist to be an integral part of our rockstar Long Island team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in an Receptionist role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Receptionist:
The front desk Receptionist is the face and voice of the office providing a welcoming experience for internal and external clients. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced multi-tasker who can handle incoming calls and partner with shared services teams to support various internal needs. Successful candidate will have a customer service oriented outlook as well as excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills, topped off by a polished, professional image.
• Operate the reception desk, greet visitors, and assist with maintaining the office environment
• Handle incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner
• Accept deliveries, sort mail, and maintain office contact list
• Maintain office environment to ensure clean and organized appearances at all times
• Order office supplies as needed
• Handle projects as assigned
• Provide administrative support to shared services team
Reasons you want to be a Receptionist at 24 Seven:
• Our Receptionist receives a generous compensation & benefits package including:
o Highly competitive fulltime salaries
o Medical, dental and vision benefits
o 401(k) with company match
o Generous paid time off policy
o Ongoing training & career development opportunities
o Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities etc.
• Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
• We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
• We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
• 4-year college degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.