Digital Marketing Jobs
Front Desk Responsibilities
• Answer telephones and direct callers to the appropriate individual on behalf of I-One, TV One, Radio One and Reach Media properties.
• Greets all visitors, clients, and interviewees fostering a welcoming environment. Advise appropriate administrative staff or employees of arrival of their visitors.
• Maintain office calendar through Outlook and schedule office meetings in appropriate conference rooms; greet guests and direct traffic.
• Oversee lost and found items.
• Sort incoming mail. Notify employees of incoming packages. Prepare outgoing mail.
• Serve as primary point of contact for all office deliveries (in and out).
• Monitor kitchen and office supply inventory and re-order as needed.
o Handle requests of/from building for security (key & keycards) and ID badges.
o Work with HR, Facilities and Fire Warden on maintaining emergency evacuation procedures.
o Assist with upkeep of kitchen and conference rooms to maintain an orderly appearance.
o Update phone and office directory as needed.
o Order food for meetings/events as needed.
o Manage monthly employee socials, and Brown Bags to include invites, catering (setting up beverages/food), entertainment management, set up and clean up
o Supports HR department as requested.
o Ability to assume additional duties as assigned.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
• Friendly and personable demeanor with strong customer service skills
• To stay within all relevant departmental policies & procedures at all times
• To develop, implement and manage a proactive, efficient, user friend filing system as it applies to the overall function
• Ability to accept feedback and make workstyle adjustments with positive attitude
• Proficient in office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio)
• Critical thinking skills, accuracy and reliability are vital;
• Creative thinker and solution oriented;
• Strong grammar, punctuation and proofing skills required
• Ability to work at a fast pace without compromising work product
• Can-do attitude, team focused while operating as an independent contributor
• A high degree of professionalism and personal integrity
• Strong analytical, evaluation and research skills with the ability to use these skills to interpret and apply information to assignment;
• Punctual with the ability to start work at 8:30 am every day and leave no earlier than 5:30pm.
High diploma required, college degree desired. A minimum of 2 years of administrative office experience.