Title: Receptionist - Temporary
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA
Our bustling staffing firm is in need of afull time front desk receptionist for a freelance-to-hire role. This personwill be an integral part of the office and company as a whole, so must becapable of multi-tasking and extremely detail oriented. This role handles ahigh volume of incoming calls and visitors, all the while fielding requests from internalemployees and accurately adding information to our database on a daily basis,so requires the type of person who remains calm, cool and collected underpressure and can capably prioritize.
The receptionist is the face and the voice of our company, dealing heavily withour candidate and client base as well asproviding customer service to our internal employees. It is essential that you possessimpeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, and the drive andmotivation to take this administrative role and grow it (and yourself!) to thenext level.
· Holddown the front desk of our vibrant and busy office, handling incoming callslike a switchboard operator with the finesse of personal attendant
· Buildand maintain relationships with clients and candidates, always making them feelwelcome whether in person or on the phone
· Managethe data entry process for all incoming candidate paperwork, from intaketo filing
· Providestellar customer service to our growing team of internal recruiters and salesstaff, assisting the Office Manager with administrative tasks as needed
· 4year college degree
· 1-2years experience in an office environment
· Detailoriented and organized
· Extremelypunctual and reliable