Copywriting & Content Writing Jobs
Reciepe Editor- Boulder, CO
Reciepe Editor- Boulder, CO ?
Our client is the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. They have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows them to reach an incredibly wide
population of people.
- Copy edit and proofread 25+ recipes per week, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and consistency of voice and style across all recipe cards
- Write clear and concise recipe titles, subtitles, and descriptions
- Work closely with the Culinary and Operations teams to eliminate recipe errors if/when product changes are made
- Collaborate with Project Management to ensure all editorial deadlines are met or beat
- Implement and interpret customer feedback as it applies to recipes
- Update online recipe cards
- Have an innate love of food and cooking
- Be exceptionally skilled in copy editing, proofreading, and ensuring adherence to style guides
- Be a judicious editor; you are capable of distilling complex company initiatives into accessible copy for home cooks
- Be highly organized with supreme attention to detail. You’ll triple confirm and cross-check until you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it’s correct!
- Be able to meet extremely tight deadlines while ensuring complete accuracy across all projects and tasks
- Be a self-starter and truly proactive problem solver who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is resolved
- Be Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Excel, project management software, and content management systems