Our client, a leading women’s and men’s apparel retailer, is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Recruiter to support the HR team with corporate candidate sourcing and recruiting for entry level to middle management level roles. Candidate must have experience recruiting within fashion on a retail or corporate level.
In this role you will provide assistance with recruiting the following roles:
- Apparel Design
- Apparel Production
- Graphic/Textile Designers
- Technical Designers
- BA/BS Degree / 3-4 years’ experience as an agency, corporate or retail recruiter
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of service awareness at all times
- Have a flexible schedule and a willingness to work non-traditional shifts, including evenings, holidays, and at least two weekend shifts per month - hours include: 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, 12pm-9pm
- Have strong computer skills: Office (Word, Excel), and Internet savvy
- Be comfortable making judgment calls, staying cool in unique and challenging customer situations
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.