Our client, a well-known apparel retailer is looking for a Recruiter to join their team! With a primary focus on staffing of stores, the Recruiter will provide a full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. The purpose of the Recruiter position is to seek out professionals with the right combination of experience, education and skills to fill key management positions within the client’s stores.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
• Identify and utilize assessment tools to evaluate key core competencies necessary for successful store management.
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
The Recruiter preferably holds an academic HR background combined with work a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in the retail industry.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house or staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes
• Ability to organize and utilize skills assessment tools
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management preferred
• The Recruiter will travel a significant portion of time (25% – 50%).
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.