Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You would also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ recruiting experience
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local law employment policies
• Strong negotiation skills