Our client is a renowned investment firm presenting unparalleled solutions. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You would also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-9 years’ recruiting experience