Our client is an iconic entertainment company with significant global reach. Their collaborative, innovative, and imaginative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for recruiting top talent and providing exceptional service to technology clients across the company. You would also be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the recruiting process, including establishing comprehensive candidate pipelines.
• Oversee all aspects of the recruitment process from beginning to end, including sourcing, interview, selection, and on boarding of new hires
• Serve as the key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Partner directly with clients and the HR team to fully understand department culture, business strategy, and talent profiles to achieve recruiting business objectives
• Implement innovative sourcing and marketing techniques to engage active and passive candidates; utilize sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr to engage candidates
• Train, coach, and mentor recruiting team members on advanced search features, contemporary best practices, and enterprise sourcing integration
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; recruiting or HR certifications a plus
• 5-7+ years’ recruiting experience across various disciplines for a large company or agency
• Advanced proficiency with social media tools and Boolean and/or Semantic searching