Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will identify opportunities that enhance the interview, candidate, TA team and hiring manager experience.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview journey
- Partner with Directors to ensure timely receipt of recruiting tools and resources for team (e.g., new employee set up, credit card, technology, travel)
- Own the weekly Job Openings and YTD Hires Reports & Taleo (ATS) reconciliation which includes report building, data modification, communication and management of weekly deadline
- Provide hiring trends, insights, competitive intel to the Operations team
- Manage and streamline communication updates for the team
- Deliver high quality work and demonstrate operational excellence through utilization of recruiting tools and resources; share insight and making recommendations on operational
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently & possess a proactive approach to accomplishing work
- Detail oriented, flexible, and comfortable within with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
- 4+ years Recruiting or HR-related experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills