Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency located in Manhattan. They use the intelligence, insights, and ideas that come from curiosity to give their clients competitive advantage through media. They are at the center of content and creativity and believe that knowing the latest trends in technology and social media is what propels them to the top. With bright and inviting offices, their company culture is refreshingly collaborative and inclusive allowing the creation of new ideas to be ever flowing.
In this onsite role you will identify opportunities that enhance the interview, candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview journey
- Partner with Directors to ensure timely receipt of recruiting tools and resources for team (e.g., new employee set up, credit card, technology, travel)
- Provide hiring trends, insights, competitive intel to the Operations team
- Manage and streamline communication updates for the team
- Deliver high quality work and demonstrate operational excellence through utilization of recruiting tools and resources; share insight and making recommendations on operational
- 3-4 years Recruiting or HR-related experience, MUST have MEDIA experience
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently & possess a proactive approach to accomplishing work
- Detail oriented, flexible, and comfortable within with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills