Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for sourcing and identifying candidates as part of the Operations and Technology recruiting team. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with business leaders and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-8 years’ full-cycle recruiting experience
• 3+ years’ recruitment experience for technology positions, including Software Developers, Engineers, Architects, Programmers, Solution Design, and Web