Our client is a popular contemporary fashion brand creating stylish apparel revolutionizing the industry every day. Their cool, fashion-forward, and innovative designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for helping source and identify candidates for various categories, including design, planning, accounting, and IT. You would also be responsible for scheduling interviews and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site interviews
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Retail/corporate recruiting experience
• Sourcing, agenda creation experience