Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for helping source and identify candidates and scheduling interviews. You would also be responsible for conducting in-depth candidate screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site interviews
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ human resources or recruiting experience