Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the most luxurious hair-care products and salon experience. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-end approach empowers individuals to feel their most beautiful and confident.
In this position, you would be responsible for helping source and identify candidates and scheduling interviews. You would also be responsible for conducting in-depth candidate screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site interviews
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Recruiting experience