Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this position, you would be responsible for helping source and identify candidates and scheduling interviews. You would also be responsible for conducting in-depth candidate screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site and phone interviews
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and organizational skills