Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled digital solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you would be responsible for scheduling phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings and meeting candidates, leading welcome tours, and greeting candidates on their first day.
• Schedule phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings and meet candidates, lead welcome tours, and greet candidates on their first day
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Experience with coordinating and client facing work
• Great people skills and ability to work with all personality types
• Proficient with Google Calendar and Google docs