Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you would be responsible for overseeing ongoing recruitment efforts for our virtual focus group engine and program and monitor screening surveys to qualify respondents.
• Manage ongoing recruitment efforts for our virtual focus group engine and program and monitor screening surveys to qualify respondents
• Assist with the vetting of customer lists and run logistics for all focus groups, including coordination with facilities and vendors
• Manage technology and last minute recruitment needs and oversee incentives provided to participants and any necessary customer follow up
• Track, update recruiting and communication milestones and collect, update, and report on respondent and customer data for internal campaigns
• Support recruiting and logistics for other live listening and research events and identify areas for process improvement and innovation, leading the charge to improve efficiency in recruiting efforts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in market research, event coordination, executive assistant, or related field for a software or technology company
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Experience using survey tools like SurveyMonkey or GetFeedback
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or similar productivity suite, strong Excel skills a plus