Development Tech Jobs
San Mateo, CA
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Recruiting Coordinator Overview:
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping source and identify candidates and scheduling interviews. You will also be responsible for conducting in-depth candidate screens and working with cross-functional teams.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site and phone interviews
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven recruiting experience
• Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills