Recruiting Coordinator Needed!
Our client is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join an exciting team in Redwood City! We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented problem solver with an achievement-oriented mindset. The individual would positively contribute and adapt to a fast-paced, high-volume changing work environment, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task various responsibilities. No prior recruiting experience is necessary; however, administrative experience is preferred.
The team recruits highly accomplished students from target universities nationwide for full-time and summer internship positions. The positions we recruit for are mostly technical roles in software and hardware development. This role is a great step for someone who is looking to develop their career in the recruiting field. You will provide administrative support to the recruiting team in Redwood City, CA. In this role, you will interact with recruiters, hiring managers, engineers, and candidates in various locations nationwide. Our process is unique in the industry and it is very candidate driven. It is your responsibility to create an outstanding candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. You will be building and maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and recruiting team members to ensure a successful match for the candidate and team.
• Assist with initial reach outs and follow ups with candidates while managing multiple candidates at different stages of the recruiting process.
• Schedule and confirm on-site, video conferencing and phone interviews at multiple Oracle office locations.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements (flight, hotel, car service and/or car rental) for candidates
• Escort candidates to interviews with a professional and friendly attitude at our Headquarters
• Reconcile candidate’s expense reports and process reimbursement in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Impeccable organization and time management skills
• Polished verbal and written communication skills with an excellent client service approach
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing our high-volume recruitment process and working with different management styles
• Self-directed with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining exceptional detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well with the team in a collaborative environment and help wherever is needed
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• 1-2 year work/intern experience preferred