Our client is a leading digital company, offering an endless selection of audio books, magazine articles, and newspaper. Creativity flourishes in their loft-space environment, where they bring dynamic stories to life anytime, anywhere while you are on the go.
In this highly visible position, you would help bring the Talent Acquisition to the next level. You would also be responsible for influencing, strategizing, and recruiting talented personnel.
• Support the Talent Acquisition Team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, facilitate on-site interviews, and coordinate travel, lodging, and expenses for applicants
• Communicate professionally, generate and send offer letters, and maintain a high level of confidentiality internally and externally
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times
• Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents
• Record and process invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group
• 2+ years of human resource/recruiting coordinator experience required
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel for pivot tables, vlookups, and other advanced formulas
• Analytics and/or reporting experience is preferred
• Basic knowledge of HTML