Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled digital solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for helping source and identify candidates and scheduling interviews. You would also be responsible for conducting in-depth candidate screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site and phone interviews
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Recruiting or HR experience preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills