Our client, an entertainment company, is looking for a temporary recruiting coordinator to assist their team! The ideal candidate will work with hiring managers with administrative support for all recruitment related projects and activities.
- Assist with the recruitment cycle for internal and external hires; produce job offer letters, background checks, employee and applicant packet creation
- Scheduling interviews working directly with candidates and hiring mangers
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status
- Track all interview/candidate activity and configure jobs and interview processes in the recruiting system;
- Track recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast paced environment
- Assist with the maintenance of department files and create and maintain reports
- Handle special projects as required
- 1-2 years of Recruitment or HR experience; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable of up to date recruiting practices using social media and creative methods
- High level of expertise in Excel, Word and Powerpoint, particularly Excel
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentations
- Some experience in the continuous improvement of work processes and procedures.
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy is key to success
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive in asking questions when needed and resourceful in solving problems
- Able to anticipate needs and act upon requests independently .
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."