Our client, aglobal cosmetic and beauty company has an impressive portfolio of products andis one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in glamour,excitement and prestige for all women and create their products with the “realwoman” in mind. As part of the team, you will be working with extremelycreative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborate environment. If you want to be a part of a company with astrong history and an even stronger future then this is the perfect fit foryou.
In this role you will be responsible for recruiting Alumni, soliciting,engaging and converting leads at various public forums and private events.
- Manage all local Alumni Recruitment and other cultivation activity included but not limited to five meetings per month with top “unregistered” alumni and other targeted outreach efforts
- Engage 10 corporate\community groups per month with the goal of hosting an information meeting
- Manage the brand presence at 4 third party events per month with the goal of garnering new leads/registering walkers
- Host 2-3 large scale events with the aim of registering and retaining walkers
- Meaningfully contribute to gold standard participant service pre, during and post the local event and Great Start Party
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience demonstrating progressive responsibility in a fast paced environment
- Strong sales experience
- Proven ability to provide leadership, organize fundraising activities and participate in high level customer service support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including sales presentations
- Demonstrated project management experience and event planning skills
- Proven ability to deliver high touch customer service and customer relations management