Regional Brand Manager- Luxury Brand
Luxury Brand in LA looking for a Regional Brand Manager for their West Coast Accounts. Candidate must have Luxury timepieces or Luxury jewelry experience.
Reports to: VP Wholesale
Territory: CA, AZ, Las Vegas, Washington, Utah, CO
Accounts: Independents (will service some Majors, but not order write for them)
Home Office,Base: Los Angeles
Person must be ok with 80%+ travel (A true road warrior) – they will typically see 3 accounts per day.
Categories: Jewelry, Time Pieces, Leather Goods, Stationary – there are new novelties every month for almost all categories.
• Manage sales to optimize potential of each account
• Regularly visit, build and maintain relationships with account staff and principals
• Prospecting: Presentation of brand to new business opportunities – securing estimated new business dollars and doors
• Key Account management within region
• Implement merchandising concept(s) including SIS
o Maintain and improve in-store presence and visibility
o Organize, and train staff on how to present brand
• Secure and improve best real estate in store
• Securing appropriate model stock per door; make changes against door performance
• (In)formal training at P.O.S.
• Conduct business plan meetings with top 5 to 10 accounts
• Review back order reports w/ Customer Service to provide appropriate alternative
• Responsible for full penetration of model stock in appropriate trade class
• Liaise with marketing group on all local marketing activity/manage requests from region
• Mandatory in store attendance for all trunk shows, special occasions, holidays, and Christmas season to assist in selling of at point of sale
• 10 years sales experience required preferable with luxury watch & jewelry trade knowledge and background
• Ability to travel extensively to mange accounts in region
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and Microsoft office skills
• Entrepreneurial ability to operate independently, as well as to be a team player
• Strong organizational skills, with a pro-active and problem solving approach to tasks