Regional Contemporary Apparel Manager: North East Region
Our client is one of the leading Global contemporary brands in search of a dynamic DM for their East Coast stores. From conception to final execution – excellence in quality, design, innovation and craftsmanship is their hallmark.
In this role you will act as a brand ambassador for our East Coast stores representing and providing the ultimate leadership qualities to our store leader. You will be a member of the corporate management team, responsible for providing leadership and direction while ensuring efficient and effective store operations on the sales floor.
- Lead and Inspire Store Managers in targeted markets. Provide guidance and direction to associates to ensure efficient floor operations, customer service, coverage and execution of visual standards
- Create a positive environment supportive of employee training and development – create and maintain an environment of strong sales and exceptional customer service through coaching associates and leading by example
- Train new hires and perform store procedures including cash register transactions, product flow procedures and visual standards
- Be accountable for store sales in targeted areas
- Supervise oversee and authorize cash register transactions made by sales associates and provide assistance/training with cash register transactions as needed
- Perform regular store visits and evaluations of store teams
- 3+ years previous multi unit capacity in a fashion contemporary/luxury brand
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions with other company personnel and customers
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel are needed
- Must have effective retail math experience/aptitude/ability
- Must be able to drive
- Must be open and have a flexible schedule.