Regional CRM Analyst (Luxury Beauty)
As the Regional Customer Experience team, we are dedicated to developing an intimate and personalized relationship with every Guest in the US, Canada & Mexico across channels & product categories. Key to realizing our ambition is a deep understanding of our Guests achieved through customer insights & analytics.
The Regional CRM Analyst will own the 360 customer analytics for the region including capabilities, program performance management and business recommendations.
- Develop & run reports to evaluate the performance of our CX & digital programs which includes email marketing, direct mail, site, loyalty & customer care.
- Initiate & enhance customer reporting to track performance towards data capture, repeat purchase and loyalty targets across eCom & retail via weekly, monthly& quarterly dashboards.
- Own customer analytics efforts including segmentation to deepen markets’ understanding of our guests & implement insights into new or existing CRM strategies across online & offline channels from acquisition to loyalty.
- Design, develop and maintain customer dashboards, reporting frameworks and analysis leveraging digital analytics platforms
- Support the implementation of new customer data & analytics initiatives and tools in the region.
- 3-4 years of Data Science/ Analysis with minimum of 2 with CRM applications
- Experience using Cognos, Tableau, SPSS, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- A self-starter, inquisitive, team player, and passionate about retail& beauty.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted.