Our client is a renowned global organization transforming careers and educating professionals. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and collaborative approach helping professionals achieve their dreams every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing operational P&L to drive client's growth objectives. You would also play a key role in driving growth initiatives through B2C and B2B channels.
• Direct the P&L for client's Atlanta campus, establish targets, identify resource requirements, and oversee local market’s day-to-day operations
• Manage marketing, admissions, and classroom experience for education programs, student outcomes, campus facilities, and building a great team
• Oversee, monitor, and report quarterly budgets and key objectives; manage dashboard funnel, conversion rates, student satisfaction, team bandwidth, revenue, costs, and classroom utilization
• Communicate priorities and recommendations to Senior Regional Director to manage and grow the market from a revenue target perspective
Provide clear communication to campus team on company performance, tying to global initiatives.
• Lead a diverse local team of employees, including junior managers, manage talent needs and hire, coach and develop high-potential contributors
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven track record running a P&L
• Management experience