Regional Education Manager
Our client is a luxurious, exotic and passionate beautycompany that focuses on hair and body treatments. Their products haverevolutionized the hair care industry and become one of the most popular waysof maintaining your mane. This exciting company exudes strength andperseverance which has taken them to new heights.
In this role you will beresponsible for the development and training ofthe distributor educators within Latin America, South America and US territories.
- Responsible for the recruiting, training and development of distributor educators
- Facilitating local trainings of DSC’s, distributor educators, store employees and salons
- Developing and growing existing salon accounts
- Work with sales, stores and salons to achieve goals and objectives agreed upon with the Regional Brand Managers and Sales Managers
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in the planning of educational programs to meet salon needs, objectives and support new product launches within their territory
- Responsible for scheduling and managing all brand programs within their territory. i.e. Local education events, programs and special events
- Must be fluent in both Spanish & English (preferred if Spanish is your first language)
- Cosmetology License required (hair experience is a plus)
- Minimum of 2 years education planning experience
- Ability to travel 70-80% and work weekends required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)