Regional Sales Manager
As a Mid-Market Regional Sales Manager you will be leading the presentations of online demos & selling SaaS product offerings. We are looking for 'thinkers' who can take the brand to new heights! This is a great opportunity to join the hot marketing automation industry with best of breed technology.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
• Maximize sales into an assigned territory
• Effectively and independently distill and deliver the value proposition, demonstrating the SaaS platform via online demos & phone.
• Develop into a Marketing Automation industry expert in identifying customer 'pain' & helping to solve customer challenges.
• Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above quota.
• Become a 'Power User', and consistently enhance your knowledge of product suites & solutions.
• Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to highly qualified opportunities.
• Partner with internal Product Specialist team to execute and present high value product demonstrations to small and mid-sized companies.
• Bring your ideas & strategize with management and staff to enhance our sales cycle in addition to sharing your experience & knowledge to other areas of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
• Four – six years successful solution selling experience within software industry selling subscription annual contracts.
• Evidence of being a top producer (Exceeding Quota, Presidents Club, Career Advancement)
• Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp quickly.
• Experience selling SaaS and/or application software products in competitive markets to marketers, business owners & company executives.
• Experience in a high energy/enthusiastic sales environment.
• Focused and diligent in territory/deal management.
• Strong business acumen with excellent closing skills.
• Someone who enjoys a fun culture & the energy/passion that comes from a growing company.
• Experience smiling at work. Love what you do!
• Relentless work ethic & strong commitment to exceeding your goals.
• BA in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience