Regional Sales Manager, Wholesale
Our client is a well-known luxury accessories brand creating the latest must-have watches. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and high-end accessories effortlessly complement every stylish look.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing existing accounts within the assigned region and achieving sales targets. You would also be responsible for establishing and managing strong relationships with key retailers.
• Manage existing accounts within the assigned region and achieve sales targets; establish the distribution channel aligned with brand strategy
• Establish and manage strong relationships with key retailers and provide solutions to meet customers' needs
• Oversee selling activities, stock management, merchandising, account servicing, and coop marketing activities
• Develop and implement changes to increase in-store visibility and sell-through, such as training and case space negotiation
• Generate forecasts, sales analysis ,and other relevant reports and work with the Brand Manager to communicate account status
• 3-5 years’ sales experience in the wholesale business for luxury jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, perfume, or similar with a luxury global brand
• Strong negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills