Regional Training Executive
Our client is a renownedbeauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Theirluxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautifulmust-haves to complete any beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving growth and directingthe education teams at all levels on key categories. You would also beresponsible for serving as the key contact for field and retailer teams toensure product and brand knowledge is delivered.
• Drive annual plan and KPI’s, including seasonaleducation, retailer in-store education, field training, training tools, andgratis
• Partner with the marketing and salesteam to develop plans into a 360 omni-channel experience and implement innovativeopportunities
• Direct seasonal and core training seminarsfor the region and manage new hire seminars and seasonal seminars
• Work in-store during key retailer events tosupport event objectives and remain current with clients and artists for futuretraining initiatives
• Identify training and tools neededto support key franchises, events, and product launches to drive and achieve salesand event targets
• Measure and evaluate regional sales metrics andanalyze seasonal and core seminars impact on sales, store experience, and castengagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ training experience
• 3-5 years’ cosmetic industry experience