Regional Travel Retail Coordinator
Our client is a leading international beauty brand, specializing in advanced skincare products. Their innovative, scientific, and groundbreaking research offers unparalleled beauty products that rejuvenate every individual.
As the Regional Travel Retail Coordinator, you would be responsible for serving as the central point of contact for all travel retail administrative and team management tasks. You would also be responsible for supporting the regional merchandising, visual merchandising, trade, and CRM teams with reporting and events.
• Support the teams with global guidance on local merchandising adaptation with new launches and provide visual merchandising recommendations
• Assist with planogram creation for all doors following global guidelines, counter maintenance, and library requests for art work, videos, translations, and pack shots
• Oversee CRM roll out following global strategy, provide data for management analysis, and implement improvements on retailer.com
• Manage monthly travel retail Americas report coordination and regional compilation of AOP for easy analysis to be done by sales team
• Support Operator Assortment timely completion and gallery forecast, provide technical support on available tools, and manage stock to be allocated to corresponding purpose
• 3-5+ years’ experience, ideally in travel retail and beauty
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and PC
• Bilingual in Spanish