Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest communication and media solutions every day. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Registration Administrator, you would be responsible for performing office support and technical tasks related to motor vehicle transactions and tax collection.
• Process motor vehicle titles and registrations, receive payments of titles and vehicle registrations, and accept tax payments and file documentation
• Answer multi-line phone system and prepare and issues motor vehicle titles, registrations, validations, and license plates
• Assist with daily cash-out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records
• Answer questions about sales taxes, driver’s license, reinstatements, IRP, motor vehicle, and entering data
• Proofread information, including verifying taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's information and mileage to the vehicle's registration
• Positive attitude and excellent attendance
• Ability to work with other teams
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite