Regulatory & Quality Manager
Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand creating environmentally friendly and premium hair care and skin care products. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end products, it’s never been easier to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing internal and external quality assurance and program compliance activities. You would also be responsible for serving as the liaison with subcontractors and internal and external customers.
• Oversee all product related testing and work directly with the 3rd party testing facility to execute and maintain product testing requirements
• Support and coordinate and on-site audits completed by external providers and perform sampling and testing activities
• Monitor quality assurance activities to determine compliance with corporate policy and procedures and document inspection, monitoring, sampling, and testing activities
• Oversee the supply chain for product release and on-time delivery and determine the training needs of to achieve quality standards
• Evaluate data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and provide recommendations to improve processes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ quality assurance experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite