Development Tech Jobs
Remote UX Architect with Entertainment Co Experience
Job Title: UX Architect
Position Type: Contract (2-3 months, with potential to extend)
You must have experience working at a large entertainment company such as NBC, ViacomCBS, HBO, Sony, etc.
This experience team is seeking to expand their B2B website.
The team is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with 5+ years of UX experience and familiarity with the needs of a B2B audience. As a UX Architect, you will provide UX strategy, skills and practical knowledge to shape user flow for new sections of an existing website while assuring flexibility to an already established framework.
You will understand the needs and requirements of a sales-serving Marketplace team and translate those needs into wireframes and prototypes. You will work closely with an in-house Design team.
As the principle UX Architect on this project, you will also interface with the digital engineering/technical team that will develop each of these new sections. Experience designing pages that use a CMS is necessary for this role. No coding will be required, but the ability to converse with developers about implementation is critical to project success. Since the project requires building on top of an existing system, it is important that you understand the ramifications of design decisions on an entire existing system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- UX Strategy
- Information Architecture
- Functional Annotations
- Discovery/Business Requirements gathering
- Working cross-collaboratively with Business, Design, and Technical Teams
!! You must have experience working at a large entertainment company !!
- 5 years of experience in UX Architecture or UX Design
- Flexible with requirement translation, ideation, and artifacts
- Experience designing websites across device sizes
- Experience working with Design Systems
- Experience creating prototypes (eg. In Axure or Invision)
- Experience working with component libraries
- Must have experience in responsive design
- A general understanding of front-end web frameworks
- Knowledge of video player implementation preferred
- Experience designing client portals preferred