Successful lifestyle athletic/sporting brand is looking to add to their growing team!
- The Replenishment Analyst is responsible for five key processes.
- Promotions including verifying on-time availability of promotional product and stock levels, execution of Store-Level Inventory Management (SLIM) system, purchasing all ad product, and reviewing forecasts.
- The Replenishment Analyst is responsible for assuring proofing accuracy on all promotional media.
- Vendor Management including managing monthly and quarterly vendor collaborative calls, preparation for those calls, monitoring vendor compliance for shipping performance, and recommending initiatives for better vendor performance.
- The Replenishment Analyst provides support to his or her Assistant Category Manager on invoice (AP) reconciliation issues between retailer and his or her vendors.
- Manage Assortments by ensuring accurate setup and management of automated replenishment systems, and managing item/store start and stop date execution.
- Management of product life-cycle by executing plans for product transitions and ensuring accurate setup and management of automated replenishment systems.
- Inventory management by monitoring and managing order fulfillment from vendors, reviewing forecast variance exception reports to understand trends and changes in the business, and ensuring that service levels are maintained.
• A qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business or related field with experience in a retail buying environment or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience preferred.
• Candidate must have strong analytical, organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
• He or she will have knowledge of merchandising and replenishment principles, practices, and procedures.
• Must be familiar with MS Office products.
• Experience in E3/JDA preferred.