Our client, a local energy provider, is looking for a skilled Report Developer to join their team.
• Mid-level R/Python developer with SQL background.
• Must have strong programming skills.
• He/she should be able to do data wrangling, model training, assess the volume of data supporting the initiative, the type of data it is (images, text, clickstream or relational data) and the speed or sudden variations in data collection.
• Must be able to independently work with business stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcomes.
• Must be able to model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impacts the critical business processes/decisions.
• Must be able to work in an iterative fashion with the business to validate findings.
• Must be able to use appropriate mechanisms (packages/frameworks) to discover patterns.
• Must be proficient in presenting their analysis to broader and executive level audience – good at developing and delivering presentations.
• Knowing Tableau will be an added advantage.
• It will be great if they have Customer Care & Billing background.
Minimum # of years of experience: 3 – 5 years