Retail Analytics Lead
Our client is a renowned company revolutionizing the way you shop for your everyday essentials. With their groundbreaking, cutting-edge, and modern approach, you can effortlessly and instantly have all the products you need.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the business intelligence platform and leading retail analytic initiatives. You would also be responsible for conducting ad hoc analyses and improving existing demand forecasting methodology.
• Manage the development and maintenance of the business intelligence platform, including ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards
• Serve as a technical lead for various retail analytic initiatives, including product lifecycle management, customer lifetime value, location attributing, and user engagement
• Present key insights and recommendations for retail business forecasts and lead strategic planning discussions
• Conduct in-depth and ongoing investigation of key drivers of forecast variance; perform ad hoc analyses and establish metrics and dashboards
• Improve existing demand forecasting methodology and drive richer insights in partnership with retail, operations, and engineering
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5+ years’ business intelligence, analytics, or management consulting experience preferably in a retail or operations environment
• Experience with data mining and statistics and writing complex queries and report automation
• Proficient with multiple data visualization tools