Retail Analytics Lead
Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking retail solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the design, development, and maintenance of the business intelligence platform.
• Manage the design, development, and maintenance of the business intelligence platform, including metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards
• Serve as a key technical lead for various retail analytic initiatives, such as product lifecycle management, customer lifetime value, location attributing, and user engagement
• Perform investigation of key drivers of forecast variance and support retail roadmaps and engineering initiatives
• Leverage data sets to form recommendations on retail business forecasting and participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including retail, operations, and engineering to improve existing demand forecasting methodology
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5+ years’ business intelligence, analytics, or management consulting experience preferably in a retail or operations environment
• Experience with data mining, statistics, writing complex queries, and report automation
• Experience with multiple data visualization tools
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint