Retail Architectural and Interior Designer
Our client is a well-known international beauty brand presenting the most beautiful makeup, skin care, and body care products. Their on-trend, high-quality, and forward-thinking approach creates the most luxurious beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing design proposals and participating in client meetings. You would also be responsible for overseeing preliminary zoning analysis and working with cross-functional partners.
• Incorporate the brand’s retail concept into elevated designs with emphasis on colors, materials, furnishings, and finishes
• Lead preliminary zoning analysis, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, and construction administration
• Develop design proposals, participate in client meetings, and prepare contracting documents and construction drawings
• Manage coordination of fixture, furniture, and equipment installation and oversee space planning and programming activities
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, including Structure Engineers, Architects, and Store Owners
• Bachelor s degree, preferably in interior design
• 2-3 years’ Interior Design or Architect experience