Our client is an award-winning, well-known company presenting groundbreaking mattresses and sleep must-haves across the globe. Their modern, innovative, and technologically advanced approach has established new, cutting-edge standards of excellence in the industry.
As the Retail Associate, you would represent the brand by providing best-in-class service to all customers and maintaining a sales pipeline.
• Provide exceptional service to guests, represent the brand, and maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
• Communicate and follow-up with customers through consistent clienteling and e-mail correspondence
• Maintain a sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting customers to trial the brand’s products
• Manage processing in-store sales, process and receive inventory replenishments, and assist with maintaining the store presentation
• Support setup and executing community programs and events and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Share recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams, including tech, marketing, design, and product to continually enrich the customer experience
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and detail-oriented skills
• Positive attitude, self-starter, and eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand
• Strong understanding and appreciate experiential retail
• Proficient with Mac and Google Suite a plus
Note: This opportunity is a direct hire, part-time position for 3+ days per week, including nights and weekends