Our client is a luxury direct-to-consumer start-up brand with agrowing retail footprint. They are looking to bring on a temporaryretail associate to join their team from January 9th until February 28th!
The Retail Associate will have a major role in shaping the retailstrategy and experience through front line interaction with customers at thisnewly opened store. The ideal candidate will have retail experience, and willbe able to partner with the Chief Creative Officer and Director of RetailStrategy to create and evolve an engaging retail environment.
They are looking for energy, enthusiasm, and an ability to offercustomers an elevated experience.
· Represent the brand in all retail settings including retail storeand events
· Establish and maintain strong personal relationships withcustomers; serve as a brand ambassador
· Work with customers on styling on an individual basis
· Maintain the retail environment on a day-to-day basis, including,for example, executing a merchandising plan in collaboration with the ChiefCreative Officer
· Manage the administrative elements of the store, includingrestocking the floor and packaging and processing purchases
· 2-3 years of experience in retail
· Passionate about the brand mission
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
· Creativity and aptitude for visual design
· Preferred experience in fashion
If available and interested, please send your resume to beconsidered!