Retail Data Analyst
Our client is a renowned organization that provides comprehensive and lifesaving services, including housing and primary healthcare to under served communities.
In this role you would support the organization in developing strategy for sales and profitability. You would be responsible for analyzing data, evaluating reports, and identifying key performance metrics.
- Develop a weekly portfolio of reports that will allow consistent monitoring of key performance indicators and the ability to project trends
- Provide administrative support as needed to and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely invoice entry and statements
- Participate in annual budgeting process, ensuring effective resource management and devise plans and to initiate cost saving improvements
- Utilize excel, to displays the information in a manner that is accurate and easily reviewed and analyzed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ data analysis experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite