Leading beauty brand is actively on the search for a temporary Retail Designer for their Visual Merchandising team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing store layouts.
The Temporary Retail Designer will support the Visual Merchandising team with design conception, space planning, management of execution of free-standing stores and shop in shops.
The ideal candidate must have a creative pragmatic profile with high problem-solving skills that has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
Experience with retail and fixture systems within a variety of retail environments is required within the Perfumes and Cosmetics Industry.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL DRAWINGS (3d Renderings + production plan)
Project management and follow up:
• Develop preliminary designs for store layouts within the retailer parameters without compromising brand guidelines
• Create and present design renderings for retailer approvals
• Make modifications to designs as needed based on feedback
• Track project progress and obtain final approvals from the retailer
• Bachelor's degree in architecture, industrial design, interior design or related field
• 3-5 years in store planning/retail design required, cosmetic industry preferred
• Technical Skills: Auto Cad, Photoshop, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 3D Studio Max, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite for MAC and/or PC
• Understanding of building materials, floor plans, elevations and architectural drawings
• Excellent organizational, project and time management skills / Excellent presentation skills
• Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative
• Understanding of design and technical details
• Possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organization, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and trouble shoot during the course of a project
• The ideal profile would come with previous Beauty industry experience