Retail Marketing Coordinator
Leading Orange County Footwear brand is looking for a Retail Marketing temp to join their team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinate all retail marketing functions including:
• Seasonal & Timeless POP Creation, Forecasting, Distribution & Usage.
• Co-Op Program Assistance & Analysis: Coordinate flow of co-op system and updated form/processes. Work directly with sales team, and specifically regional managers, to make sure our co-op projects are successful and budget is being used appropriately. Weekly updates to sales & marketing teams.
• Assist in other sales support projects as needed including seasonal sell-thru guide, welcome packages, clinic videos, partnership with reps, etc.
• Assist with in-store merchandising directives for the season and window programs.
• Execute seasonal branded asset and communication packages with retail partners, including brick & mortar, online and e-commerce retail channels. Ensure assets are deployed within brand guidelines. Interface with sales department to ensure online accounts consistently adhere to online retail policy.
• Create cost estimations, calendars and PO/vendor invoices to review with manager.
• Interface with sales, product, finance teams on company initiatives on project basis.
• Coordinate weekly marketing co-op status meetings, including project updates and budget analysis, as well as consistent communication flow with both marketing and sales teams.
• Manage monthly department newsletter and amex report, as well as daily press promo and image requests.
• Assist in trade catalog execution, 2x yearly- coordinating product photo shoots, overall calendar/scheduling, creative team deliverables, printer quotes, and third party vendors.
• Assist in other department needs as necessary, including but not limited to- event assistance, direct mail support, and photo shoot coordination.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
-Honest, humble, loyal and full of integrity
-Love and knowledge of the ocean lifestyle
-Passion for footwear and brand building
-Thorough understanding of marketing fundamentals
-Clear and concise communication skills
-Ability to take direction and work autonomously
-Ability to articulate and rationalize fresh ideas
-Be organized and ready to juggle several assignments
Requirements for the position:
-Bachelor's degree required
-2-3 years' progressively increased administrative/project coordinator roles required
-Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office
-Intermediate level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Footwear or retail experience preferred
-Understanding of ocean culture preferred